Sunday, August 5, 2012

A New Movie

This has been an exciting week for me! First, let me talk about the results for the quiz/poll. And . . . well, unfortunately, no one really took part in my poll. So until we get some results from that, I will postpone it.

Anyway, a lot of you might not know that when I'm not working on future books or plays or puppet skits, I am also working on stop-motion films. (For those of you who don't know what a stop-motion film is) A stop-motion film is a film done by taking pictures of objects, and when you run them together really (and I do mean "REALLY") fast to make it look as if it's moving. It's not used that much in today's time because CGI (Computer Generated Images) is now most often used, but since I don't have the knowledge to do CGI, I work with stop-motion. For some high quality stop-motion movies, check out Christmas classics such as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and The Little Drummer Boy. As I was saying, the movie I made is entitled "Jurassic Park - The Game - Triceratops Trouble". Another thing you may like to know is that this film is also found on my Youtube channel entitled "animaladventure's channel". If you choose to look for my movie that way, you'll find it as the last movie on the channel (and if you choose to watch all the movies on my channel, please check out Answers in Genesis for information from a creationist world-view). If you don't feel like going through all that trouble, just click play on the image below to see my movie:

This movie, is based off of a demo scene for the recently released "Jurassic Park: The Game". My goal wasn't to merely create a short film, but to get used to using stop-motion before moving on to films that are completely all my own idea. So this is what I like to call a "practice film". Want to know how to make your own stop-motion film? Send me an email to animaladventures@aol.com. Believe me, making these films is really easy.

Just yesterday (which was August 4th) we had an event called Family Fun Day at my church, Vassar Road Baptist Church. It was REALLY fun! We had snow cones, popcorn, hot dogs, a puppet show, face-painting, live music, a bouncy castle, "fishing" games, bowling, bean bag toss and etc. My family and I sang some of the live music, my sister, Halle and I helped out with the puppet shows, and Halle and a few other girls from church did face paintings. I even got a whale painted on my cheek. God made it an awesome turn out! If you feel bad that you missed, you don't have to be. There are plenty of other events at church going on. For instance, there's the casting call for the Christmas play yours truly entitled "A Big Misunderstanding" that's going to be held on August 11th, 9:30 am. to 12:30 pm at Vassar Road Baptist Church. There are five to six speaking roles and about 12 non-speaking roles. If you like acting, be sure to come check it out. The play itself will be held on December 8th. The exact time is not confirmed yet. And if you want to do another event, there's also Trunk-or-Treat, that's to be held on Halloween night at Vassar Road Baptist Church, the time is also not confirmed yet.

So that's what's been going on around here. Be sure to check back again soon for more news, blue zebus and sales on canoes! (That was intended to be a joke, you can laugh, ha, ha, ha) See you next time, goodbye!

PS: Have a puzzling question about creation, my books, animals (including dinosaurs), our church projects or etc, please post your question as a comment or send me an email to animaladventures@aol.com. Also, if you   send me an email, please say in your email that you know about this blog so that I don't think it's spam.

PS 2: For exact dates and times of events, also send me an email.

PS 3: Please help expand our wiki: Exploration Books Pedia, it's free, fun and cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment